American Municipal Power, Inc. (AMP) recognizes the importance of business development and retention. AMP offers support to member communities in retaining existing business relationships such as key accounts as well as attracting new business development.
AMP's Economic Development program is designed to foster load growth within member communities by attracting new leads and helping members promote their community. A long-standing program, the Economic Development program has recently been expanded to better serve members across our footprint, facilitate site attraction and development opportunities by leveraging AMP and member technical capabilities and the benefits of public power.
Through a network of site selection consultants, state and regional development organizations, website tools and analytics, and networking, AMP’s economic development efforts are forward focused to best help member communities achieve their respective economic development goals.
AMP’s Key Accounts Services program provides members with value-added services designed to develop and enhance relationships with existing key account customers. Serving as an additional touch point with large customers providing them assistance designed to increase trust and satisfaction in
their utility. Learn more about the Key Accounts program here.
Economic Development Program Benefits
- Targeted digital marketing campaigns
- Independent lead generation
- Economic development website and search tool: www.searchampsites.com
- Representation with state and regional development authorities
- Access to customer business information through Hoovers database
- Assistance with requests for information (RFI) or inquiries
- Representation at site location, consultant roundtables and trade shows
- Access to economic development training opportunities
To learn more about the Business (Economic) Development service, please contact Erin Miller, assistant vice president of energy policy and sustainability, at 614.540.1111 or [email protected].