The American Municipal Power, Inc. (AMP) Municipal Electric Partner (MEP) program provides industry vendors and consulting firms with the opportunity to present their products and services to AMP member communities.
Participants in the MEP program gain access to AMP’s member directory and are permitted to use that information to create a database for future marketing activities. Furthermore, all participants in the MEP program are permitted to disclose that they are an MEP and are given the opportunity to showcase their products and services at AMP events such as the AMP Lineworker Rodeo, AMP/OMEA Annual Conference, and AMP Technical Services Conference.
Benefits of the Municipal Electric Partners program
- AMP Member Directory – receive access to AMP’s electronic Member Directory. The directory provides civic and technical information for 134 members in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Indiana, Maryland and Delaware
- Company Listing – list your company along with a brief description of your products/services in the AMP Member Directory
- Discounts – receive a discount on registration at the AMP/OMEA Conference, AMP Technical Services Conference (spring), and advertising in Amplifier magazine (year round)
- Member Outing – opportunity to participate in the AMP Member Outing
- Exhibit – opportunity to have an exhibit at the AMP Lineworkers Rodeo, AMP/OMEA Conference and AMP Technical Services Conference
- Sponsorship – take part in sponsorship opportunities for the AMP Lineworkers Rodeo, AMP Golf Outing, AMP/OMEA Conference and AMP Technical Services Conference
- Website – link your company’s website on AMP’s website
- Publications – receive AMP’s weekly Update newsletter and quarterly Amplifier magazine
- Advertising – opportunity to advertise in Amplifier magazine
- Published four times a year, with one expanded edition featuring the AMP Annual Services Guide, Amplifier covers a broad range of electric industry topics
- Distributed to elected and appointed decision makers in AMP member communities and to officials of public power entities across the nation
- As an MEP, you receive a 10 percent discount on advertising in AMP’s Amplifier magazine
- If you are interested in advertising, please contact Holly Karg, AVP of communications and public relations, at 614.540.6407 or [email protected].
For more information, please contact Jodi Allalen, member events and program manager, at [email protected] or 614.540.0916.