COLUMBUS, OH: American Municipal Power, Inc. (AMP) is pleased to announce that five AMP employees have been elected to serve in leadership positions among various industry organizations in 2023.
The five AMP employees taking on these leadership roles are:
- Lynn Horning, director of PJM regulatory affairs, has been elected PJM Electric Distributor sector whip
- Steve Lieberman, vice president of transmission and regulatory affairs, will serve as North American Energy Services Board (NAESB) Wholesale Electric Quadrant, Markets/Brokers segment board of directors’ representative
- Chris Norton, assistant vice president of RTO and regulatory affairs, has been elected NAESB Wholesale Electric Quadrant, Markets/Brokers segment and will serve as the Executive Committee representative
- Jeff Riley, rates and regulatory analyst, has been elected PJM Electric Distributor sector representative to the Finance Committee
- Shirley Schultz, manager of MISO regulatory affairs, has been elected MISO Transmission Dependent Utility sector alternate representative to the Advisory Committee
“The election of these individuals to serve the industry in such roles shows the respect they have among their peers,” said Pam Sullivan, AMP chief operating officer and president of AMP Transmission. “They exemplify AMP’s mission to serve AMP’s members in the best possible manner.”