The System Improvement Award was initiated to recognize utilities that have made a significant improvement in electric service and reliability to their customer-owners.
- Project must have been completed prior to June 1, 2023, including any multi-year projects.
- Routine system maintenance such as tree trimming, single pole or individual transformer replacements will not be considered.
- Only one project per member may be submitted each year.
- Project can only be submitted for an award one time.
Project should demonstrate a significant improvement in service
and reliability to customer-owners.
- One award can be given in each division:
- Division 1 - 0-999 meters
- Division 2 - 1,000 to 4,999 meters
- Division 3 - 5,000 to 8,999 meters
- Division 4 - 9,000 or more meters