American Municipal Power, Inc. (AMP) has forged partnerships with many different types of companies. We invite you to consider a partnership with AMP as well, as it is a valuable opportunity to get the word out on your company’s products and services to our various member communities.
Benefits of the Municipal Electric Partners program
- AMP Member Directory – receive access to AMP’s electronic Member Directory. The directory provides civic and technical information for 135 members in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Indiana, Maryland and Delaware
- Company Listing – list your company along with a brief description of your products/services in the AMP Member Directory
- Discounts – receive a discount on registration at the AMP/OMEA Conference, AMP Technical Services Conference (spring), and advertising in Amplifier magazine (year round)
- Golf Outing – opportunity to play in the AMP Golf Outing
- Exhibit – opportunity to have an exhibit at the AMP Lineworkers Rodeo, AMP/OMEA Conference and AMP Technical Services Conference
- Sponsorship – take part in sponsorship opportunities for the AMP Lineworkers Rodeo, AMP Golf Outing, AMP/OMEA Conference and AMP Technical Services Conference
- Website – link your company’s website on AMP’s website
- Publications – receive AMP’s weekly Update newsletter and quarterly Amplifier magazine
- Advertising – opportunity to advertise in Amplifier magazine
- Published four times a year, with one expanded edition featuring the AMP Annual Services Guide, Amplifier covers a broad range of electric industry topics
- Distributed to elected and appointed decision makers in AMP member communities and to officials of public power entities across the nation
- As an MEP, you receive a 10 percent discount on advertising in AMP’s Amplifier magazine
- If you are interested in advertising, please contact Krista Selvage, director of media relations and communications, at 614.540.1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact Karen Ritchey, director of member events and programs, at email@example.com or 614.540.0933.