COLUMBUS, OH: The following AMP member public power utilities received the Certificate of Excellence in Reliability:
- Bowling Green Municipal Utilities
- Bryan Municipal Utilities
- Cuyahoga Falls Electric Department
- City of Dover Light & Power
- Borough of Ephrata Electric Division
- Hamilton Department of Electric
- Hudson Public Power
- Jackson Center Municipal Electric System
- Kutztown Electric Department
- Montpelier Municipal Utility
- Napoleon Light & Power
- Oak Harbor Public Power
- Orrville Utilities
- Perkasie Borough Electric Department
- Piqua Power System
- Village of Versailles Utilities
- Wapakoneta Electric Department
- City of Wadsworth Electric & Communication
The APPA helps public power systems track outage and restoration data through the eReliability Tracker service and then compares the data to national statistics tracked by the U.S. Energy Information Administration for all types of electric utilities. AMP provides a subscription to the eReliability Tracker service to all of its members.
For a listing of all recipients of the Certificate of Excellence in Reliability, please visit www.publicpower.org.
For more information on the many benefits of public power, visit What is Public Power.